Payroll is an important part of any company, and at Pat Carroll & Company, we provide experienced and reliable advice on our payroll service, which we offer to small or large companies.
These services include:
- Setup of employees and/or directors onto the payroll system and salary calculations.
- Prepare Monthly or weekly payroll.
- A print out or email salary slip.
- Form 12A (New employee Application for Tax Deduction Certificate) completed for new employees who have not previously paid tax.
- Assisting employees in obtaining PPS numbers from the Welfare Office for employees who have no PPS number.
- P45 (Certificate of leaving) issued when an employee leaves the company.
- Register your employees with Revenue.
- Calculate net pay, emergency pay and holiday pay.
- Produce and file Revenue Reports including P30, P35, P45 and P60.
- Calculate redundancy payments, if necessary.
- Advise on part-time working requirements.
- Ensure you comply with the latest tax and payroll legislation.
- Keep your confidential employee records safe and secure.