When you are a business owner, you need to rely on financial accounts to take decisions. We provide audit and accounts reassurance on these financial accounts to give you confidence in the information you are using.
We provide audit and assurance services on:
- Private limited companies.
- Guarantee Companies.
- Taxes confirmations to banks.
- Struck-off companies.
- Sole traders.
- Unlimited Companies.
At Pat Carroll & Company, we are registered auditors with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland. We comply with the Companies Acts and other legislation. The auditing services we provide are:
- Complete audit service.
- Prepare a complete fixed asset register.
- We provide documentation, financial statements and annual return forms in our audit.
- Evaluate management, accounting, business and audit risks.
- Ensure financial statements comply with the Companies Acts.
- File statutory accounts.
- Fully brief the business owners on their financial accounts.
Let us take the “hassle factor” out of your accounting and book-keeping!
We can help you to reduce your time on administration. This, in turn, allows you to concentrate on your key business objectives i.e. run your business, increase sales and meet your customers’ objectives.
At Pat Carroll & Company we offer a substantial accounts service for sole traders, partnership and limited liability companies. We provide full service accounting services:
- Bank reconciliation prepared with outstanding cheques/lodgements traced to bank statement after year end with a standard form of request sent out.
- Analyse your cash book.
- Set up new leases.
- Business/Directors loans prepared.
- Analyse your sales and purchases day books.
- Reconcile your sales and purchases ledgers.
- Reconcile petty cash and cash account.
- Reconcile wages, VAT and PAYE/PRSI.
- Record fixed assets and provide for depreciation.
- Make provision for bad debts.
- Provide for accruals and prepayments.
- Complete trial balance and nominal ledgers.
- Tax computations prepared.
- A schedule of share capital issued.
- A set of financial statements and abridged accounts finalised.
- Annual return filed to the Companies Registration Office (CRO).
- Corporation tax computations and filings.