Let us take the responsibility for maintaining the books and records of your business so that you can focus on what you know best – your business and your customers.
Book-keeping is a record of all financial transactions, necessary to complete a set of financial statements. You are obligated under law to maintain proper books of accounts, and we can help you to do this.
There are 11 essential bookkeeping tasks for a company/business:
- Prepare sales invoices
- Record purchase invoices
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare debtor and creditor listing
- Prepare VAT Returns (every two months)
- Record all receipts and payments
- Maintain sales and purchases day books
- Maintain sales and purchases ledgers
- Maintain cash book
- Maintain cheque and payment journals
- Prepare regular management accounts to allow you to effectively manage your business